Sometimes less is more. That’s certainly my philosophy about skin care (and writing ;). I have sensitive skin and rosacea, and I don’t like to spend a lot of time getting ready. So, I’ve learned to choose products that are gentle, anti-aging, and essential, to save time and money.
Here’s my simple, sensitive skin friendly, budget friendly, 15 minute morning skin care ritual.
- Drink a glass of water
- Wash face and hands with a gentle cleanser
- Apply Cerave to face, then hands, then neck
- Apply EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 to face, then hands, then neck
- Mouthwash, floss, brush teeth
- Concealer under eyes, blemishes
- Light dusting of powder on the t-zone
- Brow gel
- CeraVe Healing Ointment on lips, cuticles
Take care 🙂